Molto New Year's Eve
Monday December 31st starting at 8.30pm
Aperitif on the veranda, dinner with exclusive menu and live music! Book your table for New Year 2019
Dinner of San Silvestro – The Menù
- Oysters Belon
- Salmon Tartare
- Squids And Italian Bottarga
- Home Made Focaccina With Butter And Anchovies From Cantabrico
- Raw Fassone Beef
- Shrimp Tartare With Passion Fruit, Tomatoes And Crispy Bread
- Scallops, Black Truffle, Chickpeas And Celery
- Tortelli Pasta, Roman Artichokes, Lobster Ragout, Capers From Pantelleria
- Sea Bass Fillet, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Squash Blossom Pesto, Bottarga
- Croccantino Ball: Vanilla, Black Cherry, Hazelnuts, Black Chocolate
- Our Pastry
- Cotechino And Lentils From Collefiorito
Price Menu: 150€/Person (Beverage not included)
Molto Cucina Italiana
100 delicious recipes from the expert hand of Molto’s Chef Paolo Castrignano
A FASCINATING TRIBUTE TO THE BEST TRADITIONAL ITALIAN AND ROMAN CUISINE IN THE HEART OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF PARIOLI.
Every sunday from 12.30
Molto Brunch is the perfect occasion to become acquainted with our cuisine which uses genuine ingredients to prepare simple, yet exquisite dishes.
The perfect mix between breakfast and lunch is based on a large variety of dishes, starting with a carefully chosen selection of cheese and cold cuts, moving on to vegetable soups (with vegetables from Molto’s own garden), exquisite meat based dishes and finishing off with traditional Italian desserts.
Molto Brunch is nothing but a celebration of taste.
Molto Burger Day
Every saturday from 13.00
We don’t need a formal occasion to provide you with top quality refined dishes. Molto pays special attention to trends and has therefore dedicated an all-Italian
reinterpretation to the famous American Burger.
Burger Day is a fixed appointment which takes place every Saturday and is highly appreciated by the burger lovers.
Our recipe uses carefully selected Italian meat, fresh bread made by our own chefs and other special ingredients, which make Burger Day a date you won’t want to miss.