Molto New Year's Eve
Tuesday December 31st starting at 8.30pm
Aperitif on the veranda, dinner with exclusive menu and live music! Book your table for New Year 2020
- Oysters Belon
- Wild salmon tartare
- Fried courgettes and squids
- Croutons of cod and turnip greens
- Fassone beef tartare with black truffle
- Five cereals Focaccina, marinated sword and Sardinian roe
- Golden shrimps with saffron, Bloody Mary, oyster jelly
- Tortellini with burrata cheese, red snapper tartare, smoked eggplant and yellow cherry tomato fondue
- Carnaroli” risotto with red prawns from Mazara , Ovuli mushroom salad, parmesan cheese and celery foam
- Sea bass, fregola pasta, sea truffles and Franciacorta
- Dark chocolate cigar and rum ice cream
- Small patisserie and Christmas cakes
- Artisan cotechino and lentils from Castelluccio
Price: 150€/Person (Beverage not included)
Molto Christmas Events
Molto will be opened during holidays! Brunch on theme, Christmas Eve Dinner, New Year Eve: remind all the dates and times of the next events and reserve your table!
- Brunch dell’Immacolata Sunday, December 8
- Christmas Eve Dinner – Tuesday, December, 24
- Christmas Brunch – Wednesday, December, 25
- Brunch di Santo Stefano – Thursday, December, 26
- New Years Eve Dinner – Tuesday, December, 31
- Brunch di Capodanno – Wednesday, January, 1
DISCOVER THE NEW SEASON MENU
Discover the seasonal novelties created by the Chef of Molto Paolo Castrignano. Among the new menu proposals: ““Mare e monti”: Cream of pumpkin, scallops, black truffle”.
Le Ricette di Molto
Every Saturday at 12.30 a new recipe of Italian Cuisine.
Discover the secrets of our dishes and bring the flavors of Molto Italiano to your home. Saturday 7 september at 12.30, the next appointment not to be missed on the social channels of Molto Italiano: Instagram, Facebook and You Tube
Every sunday from 12.30
Molto Brunch is the perfect occasion to become acquainted with our cuisine which uses genuine ingredients to prepare simple, yet exquisite dishes.
The perfect mix between breakfast and lunch is based on a large variety of dishes, starting with a carefully chosen selection of cheese and cold cuts, moving on to vegetable soups (with vegetables from Molto’s own garden), exquisite meat based dishes and finishing off with traditional Italian desserts.
Molto Brunch is nothing but a celebration of taste.
Molto Burger Day
Every saturday from 13.00
We don’t need a formal occasion to provide you with top quality refined dishes. Molto pays special attention to trends and has therefore dedicated an all-Italian
reinterpretation to the famous American Burger.
Burger Day is a fixed appointment which takes place every Saturday and is highly appreciated by the burger lovers.
Our recipe uses carefully selected Italian meat, fresh bread made by our own chefs and other special ingredients, which make Burger Day a date you won’t want to miss.